Where to sell or monetize my games and templeates?

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Sun May 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Hello I'm working on construct 2 games and I do not currently have R$ 68.90 to create the scirra store account and I would like to know how to monetize or sell my games and templates.
Many thanks to whoever responds to me.
Grateful Medeiros Games
:D :D
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 21, 2017 6:41 pm

If your direct intent is to make revenue from your games, at least one end of your distribution team will need a scirra business license, no matter what the case.

A smaller project that is likely to not make that much revenue can get by with a Personal License, but thats generally not a good idea.
(https://www.scirra.com/store/construct-2-business/business-license-32)
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Yes, but I do not have staff. I work alone so I need a license to monetize? And if I just want to sell, will I need a license too?
thanks for answering
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 21, 2017 9:17 pm

I have received feedback with my construct 2 games and I would like to receive by monetizing or licensing my games or even by templates. If you want to see some of my game access my scirra arcade profile! I recommend watching tap tank 2 and snake more are my best!
I use the free version because I do not have a team. And wanted to make money to buy the official license
Plus my doubt is can I get money with construct 2 free no matter the way (monetization type sales, ....)
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 21, 2017 9:34 pm

I was reading topics here in the forum and I really realized that you need a license. Good now what I have left is to save money to buy the personal version
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:54 am

i think flippa is best for you try them
Play io Games iogames.org ben 10
B
S

Return to Distribution and Publishing