Where's the best place to promote your apps?

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Hey everybody, how's it going? I've recently finished my game, but I'm not sure how to promote it. Where's the best place (website) to promote your apps? What marketing tactics have been working for you guys?

Thanks,
Guannstar
B
28
S
5
G
1
Posts: 594
Reputation: 3,286

Post » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:16 am

use clay.io,fgl etc.... there are few members @Naji @piszozo who can write reviews about your game in their blog, take their view.
Image
B
47
S
11
G
1
Posts: 254
Reputation: 4,251

Post » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:31 pm

guannstar wrote:Hey everybody, how's it going? I've recently finished my game, but I'm not sure how to promote it. Where's the best place (website) to promote your apps? What marketing tactics have been working for you guys?

Thanks,
Guannstar


I can make a review for your game for free, just click the link below and write for me the details to make your review and promote it on my site and social network pages, and thank you @socialpilgrim for mentioning me :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
54
S
15
G
5
Posts: 852
Reputation: 11,346

Post » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:51 am

Thanks guys, I'll do that for sure in the next few days!
B
28
S
5
G
1
Posts: 594
Reputation: 3,286

Post » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:59 am

@Naji I also want a review for my game!
B
86
S
25
G
11
Posts: 652
Reputation: 11,045

Post » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:36 pm

Iolva wrote:@Naji I also want a review for my game!


@lolva please read the following steps & rules to get a review and we'll make you a review right away! :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
54
S
15
G
5
Posts: 852
Reputation: 11,346

Post » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:02 pm

Don't forget to submit your game to Indiedb.com
Image
B
60
S
10
G
10
Posts: 1,013
Reputation: 9,155

Post » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:33 pm

Thanks guys, I'll try all of these! But, if anyone has anymore links to any free indie game review websites, please post them:)

Thanks all,
Guannstar
Last edited by guannstar on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
28
S
5
G
1
Posts: 594
Reputation: 3,286

Post » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm

socialpilgrim wrote:use clay.io,fgl etc.... there are few members @Naji @piszozo who can write reviews about your game in their blog, take their view.


Thank you for mentioning me @socialpilgrim, yes i definetely can help about it, i can post an article of developer and i also can play and write an article about the game :).
B
22
S
5
G
2
Posts: 210
Reputation: 3,377

Post » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Naji wrote:
Iolva wrote:@Naji I also want a review for my game!


@lolva please read the following steps & rules to get a review and we'll make you a review right away! :)


Ah i'd love a review about my "In A Nightmare"!
I will read and do whatever i must do :)
B
22
S
5
G
2
Posts: 210
Reputation: 3,377

Next

Return to Distribution and Publishing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests