Which mobile ad network do you use ?

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:20 am

volkiller730 wrote:@kossglobal the only way im awhare of is using @cranberrygames plugins they are super easy to use

uh thats cool, didnt know he made plugins for other networks then Admob, thanks for the info!

kossglobal wrote:Most of the people use more than one ad network at the same time? Is it worth? I might try vungle for interstitial in the future I guess.

i think its worth, i only have some experience with Admob, so the following is a bit theoretical...
it seems to me that the CPM is going down if you show to many ads in one session to one user (in my game Pongoal ads are shown often, in Warehouse it shows maximum 5 ads per session, Pongoal has earned less then one Euro with over 2000 impressions, while Warehouse made ~8€ with only 1000 impressions), so a better tactic should be to show one Admob ad and the next time an ad is shown another adnetwork should be used and so on.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:46 pm

kossglobal wrote:Most of the people use more than one ad network at the same time? Is it worth? I might try vungle for interstitial in the future I guess.

I think it is a good idea at the begining to try out different ad network to find out which one give you the best result. And maybe find out that one give good rate with banner when this other is better for interstitial.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:30 pm

@fdlr @Momo

Thanks guys. I'll look at it if my game get more downloads someday. ^^
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Distribution and Publishing