Who is interested to integrate app in facebook

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • I almost finish my app for facebook... why this post? well, I was trying different plugin of facebook (some works, some doesn't works...)

So, I made my script to get perfect works my app with facebook with AJAX plugin... and sometime I see some people need help to integrate their app with facebook...

When I publiush the app, I can start to make a manual with a project to learn how to integrate your game with the last PHP SDK of facebook.

how works? when you have the files in php, you need to change just the ID and secret code of your app, after that, the script will work perfect just with a standard plugin AJAX of C2, so, you don't need a new plugin, and that system will works for different device...

for now, I achieved this:

LOGIN:

1 - get the first pop up with a specific permission (aboutme, user friends, score....) etc, when you agree, at the second login, you don't need to login again (as the plugin) but the game already load everything without any extra login.

GET:

1 - your user info (name, ID, token...etc).

2 - your score of that app.

3 - array of the user use the same app (array for c2 ready to use)

4 - hi-score of the app (you, and your friends, again, the php generate a correct c2array with: score, id, username, url of avatar), so, very easy to load into the game.

5 - your unlocked achievement (get in correct array for c2, ready to load).

1- post your score (if the new score of the game is > of the old score, this is checked by a new request in php file).

2 - unlock a new achievement.

3 - post in the timeline of the user.

for now, this is what I made, and everything works fine, in the near future, I will made:

1- get a friendlist who doesn't use the app ( get url of avatar, name, and the token to send some request)

2 - send request to a friend, or multiple friends.

3 - send request like "life,coin...etc" and when the user who has the request accept it, when the game is loaded, add the amount/string in the game.

who is interested to this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Im in terested in "get a friendlist who doesn't use the app" Will you make that possible? Thanks

• Im in terested in "get a friendlist who doesn't use the app" Will you make that possible? Thanks

yes, is possible to generate an avatar and the token for the invite, I already integrate this

• > Im in terested in "get a friendlist who doesn't use the app" Will you make that possible? Thanks

>

yes, is possible to generate an avatar and the token for the invite, I already integrate this

Then do you care to share it please? ^^

• Please share if you can ... I really need it. My mail is : "qngnht gmail . com"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)