Discuss new games or share memories of old

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:11 am

When I see the logo of C2 on Nintendo dev website, I can't hate them ^^
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:13 am

zenox98 wrote:Considering games100 just dropped this - quite nonsensical - post and left, I'm tempted to believe it's borderline trolling.

Trolling? :o Come on, guys! I love Nintendo, too. They mean everything to me. I'm just saying that people hating Nintendo make me sad. By the way, I heard users of websites like NeoGAF like to bully Nintendo fans.
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:03 am

Why there peoples hate Nintendo??

My video gaming age starts with Nintendo games and consoles, until now..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:40 am

3DS, I have forgotten about that console, as a matter of fact I have it!!! And only two games I ever played on that thing. Anyways I wasnt aware Nintendo had haters, in fact i think every person that ever used the console loves it
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Tokinsom wrote:I wouldn't say people *HATE* Nintendo, but they have become very out of touch with their own IP's over the years and their games aren't that good anymore. But I mean...people need to realize that the Nintendo of the 90's and the Nintendo now is literally a different company / different staff, so, whatever. It's not like there aren't a million nintendo fangames out there anyway.

This is mostly accurate. I have a love/hate relationship with Nintendo. I love their games, but I hate the fact they are out of touch with many of their IPs. For instance, they have not made 2D metroid game since Metroid Zero Mission. No Metroid Prime sequel since the Wii version. They've forgotten the F-Zero franchise. Yes, there are a million fan games out there but I feel Nintendo is the only company that understands their games the best.
Like hard platformers? Try my game: http://www.2dcoinboy.com
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Game Discussions