Why does not the C2 AJAX plugin receive this kind of public

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I thought of doing an Exchange View in Construct 2 but I was caught by the following:

• The AJAX plugin does not store the public link information below in its AJAX.LastData syntax.

https://tradesatoshi.com/api/public/getcurrencies

But by the DEBUG mode of the Navigator (CTRL + SHIFT + I) you see that the information was received.

I want to know how to make AJAX in Construct 2 receive this information, would it have to edit some header?

• Consider reading the paragraph about "Cross domain request" in the AJAX manual article.

This is what you are doing.

• Consider reading the paragraph about "Cross domain request" in the AJAX manual article.

This is what you are doing.

Unfortunately this article does not present any solution, just comment on some everyday situations, there are many links in intenet that in Construct 2 or 3 you can not get a response equal to what it presents in browser DEBUG mode, you may need a revision in the AJAX plugin , they could even use this link faster to be able to present a solution.

https://tradesatoshi.com/api/public/getcurrencies

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm afraid the debug mode you are referring to is simply not AJAX.

Or you'll have to detail a bit more, what debug mode in what browser you are referring to.

As far as I can tell your question kind of says "Why can't I phone to a mobile phone on my walkie-talkie, I can get some radio stations out of it though".

It's kind of messing up a few different technologies which are "closely looking", but are actually not compatible in nature.

The manual article deals about what you can do with AJAX and how to use it.

And cross-domain prevention is still a security measure that is integrated for good reasons.

• I'm afraid the debug mode you are referring to is simply not AJAX.

Or you'll have to detail a bit more, what debug mode in what browser you are referring to.

As far as I can tell your question kind of says "Why can't I phone to a mobile phone on my walkie-talkie, I can get some radio stations out of it though".

It's kind of messing up a few different technologies which are "closely looking", but are actually not compatible in nature.

The manual article deals about what you can do with AJAX and how to use it.

And cross-domain prevention is still a security measure that is integrated for good reasons.

The problem is solved, in traditional browsers you can not get this result in ajax, it must be something security related in Google Chrome or Mozilla browsers, but in NWJs you can get this information from the link ( https://tradesatoshi.com/api/public/getcurrencies ) within the running Construct project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)