Why export WP8/Android app but tilt device plugin not work?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:47 am

I had tried several times ,I cannot control my player by tilting my phone in WP/Android! Is there any bugs in C2?
B

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Your question is too ambiguous to answer. I can't know anything about your project. Maybe there's some error in your code, or even in your devices. I'm sure there's no bug because there's no problem with my tilting game.

Please explain how you did in detail, if you want to get a good reply.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:38 am

shaircast wrote:Your question is too ambiguous to answer. I can't know anything about your project. Maybe there's some error in your code, or even in your devices. I'm sure there's no bug because there's no problem with my tilting game.

Please explain how you did in detail, if you want to get a good reply.

The picture shows my events,I only want to tilt my device then the fish moves left or right.Is there any events I forget to add?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:51 pm

Many plugin not work on mobile
sad but true
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:48 pm

@leokakarott
Hmm. I can't see any problem with that events. Can you show me the capx file? Other settings could be wrong.

@fongka2
It's sad, but it's not a case with touch plugin. Tilt sensor values are the properties of the basic Touch plugin, and most of the basic plugin works well in both CocoonJS and Crosswalk.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 pm

shaircast wrote:@leokakarott
Hmm. I can't see any problem with that events. Can you show me the capx file? Other settings could be wrong.

@fongka2
It's sad, but it's not a case with touch plugin. Tilt sensor values are the properties of the basic Touch plugin, and most of the basic plugin works well in both CocoonJS and Crosswalk.

It's my capx file,please have a try.thank you.
B

Post » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:08 pm

It' here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:18 pm

@leokakarott

Try this:
Fish object > 8Directions > Default Controls to 'No'
It would make your game to accept custom controls.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:08 am

shaircast wrote:@leokakarott

Try this:
Fish object > 8Directions > Default Controls to 'No'
It would make your game to accept custom controls.

It still doesn't work...
B

Post » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:48 am

That's weird. This is my event.
스크린샷 2014-03-21 20.40.50.png

I used "compare two variables" event. Never mind accelero blahblah, because it's just variables about options and calibrating.

Have a try to read sensor values. Add some text objects and set text as "touch.gamma" and "touch.beta" for every tick. Take a look at it and it will be helpful to fix your code. If the value doesn't change, then there's some problem in your device.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?