Why I'm famous on Twitter and Instagram but not on Facebook?

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:10 am

Message: mariad can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
stefanos wrote:First of all it's always better to post images on your tweets and fb posts. On fb you can always join gamedev groups with 15k+ members so your post gets the right audience...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GameDevShowAndTest/

Agreed, images does wonders.
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:30 am

Sorry for the delay, peoples. I'm currently using Unity since early this year. But I do interested with Construct 3, so I may give it a try later.

Anyway, thanks for your ideas.

@lamar - I'm currently a member of many C2/C3, Unity and general indie game groups. I've shared my current Unity project progresses in there.

Also, there's some peoples that really interested with my Facebook page currently.
SONAR Gamer's Club Discord |
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

If you play Puyo Puyo games, you can meet me at the Puyo Puyo English Community Discord: https://discord.gg/0k41S8ARwvY2iTIQ
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:41 am

Try creating a Facebook page of yours and share that link to all members in the group , In that way lot of people will like your page , and u could share your views , thoughts and topics easily :)
Banned User
B

Post » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:56 am

One of the basic things someone can do to get likes and people coming to your page.
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:21 pm

You have to take into account your target audience. Maybe Facebook doesn't include it. I guess, it's better to work with two social media and succeed than work with three and don't have any result.
B

Post » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:27 pm

Message: PigInHelmet can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Try some professional help, i asked a company https://zen-promo.com/instagram_analytic and i still use this service
They have a lot of opportunities to promote your account
Banned User
B

Post » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:22 pm

cause Facebook sucks and they are acting like fascists now and banning or deleting anything and everything. Most young kids no longer use FB, it's a platform for old people.
B

Post » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:53 am

still using facebok? owners of fb is struggling with reaching the audience under 35 as an age. I think someone will rule the industry by making a better social platform like facebook and everyone but olders will leave fb soon.
B

Post » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:04 pm

I think Instagram reaches more likes than FB since FB doesn't like hashtags
B

Post » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:50 am

I think geeky people often use twitter rather than facebook.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic