Why is the Debug APK so jittery

Post » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:06 am

The issue is marked 'can't reproduce', meaning it doesn't happen on the devices we've tested. There's probably something device-specific about it. As the last comment indicates the next step is to figure out which Cordova version is affected, but since we can't see it happening, that's up to someone who can see the issue. And from the looks of it, nobody's testing that so far, since the bug report has gone quiet. If you want this to progress it would be useful if others who can see the issue can get involved with that bug report and find out any of the necessary information.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:10 pm

I am actually having the opposite problem, and I posted something last light about it looking for help.

What I am seeing is the system preview, and APK working perfectly, but the remote preview is the one with lag problems switching between layouts (sometimes 5 seconds when it should be instant) and timing trigger issues. The wait related triggers were giving me very unpredictable results only seen in the remote preview. When I increased the wait time by a tiny bit, the trigger problems went away.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to General Discussion