Why is the store item's price changing ?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Simplistic hyper-casual game with nature elements. Tap to switch between the 4 elements and reach a better score.
  • Is the price supposed to be variable throughout the days ?

• The price of your item is set according to the value you have given it in £.

Unless you have put it on sale, the price is not supposed to change, no.

Although, due to the change rate, the price in other currencies than £ can indeed see some fluctuating.

https://www.scirra.com/store/faq#setingbp

• The price of your item is set according to the value you have given it in £.

Although, due to the change rate, the price in other currencies than £ can indeed see some fluctuating.

This seems to be the only logical explanation, thanks.

• The exchange rate kinda looks like the mountains in your avatar actually.

• The exchange rate kinda looks like the mountains in your avatar actually.

Not really, I've only noticed the price change twice this month. And its always around the 0.5 $

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > The exchange rate kinda looks like the mountains in your avatar actually.

>

Not really, I've only noticed the price change twice this month. And its always around the 0.5 $

thats because are directly influenced on each monetary system is paid in, which in each country is different every week. same for Eur-Pound-USD fluctuations.

seen same thing overtime and most of times, are pretty much the same, and X3M thats why i was saying that % is seem to be stuck for me in store for a reason... but i looked deeper and its slightly changing from days/weeks on purchases, and from currency to currency.

so yea i guess Kyatric answered it the most accurate

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)