Why moving objects are blurred with behavior "bullet" ?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • Hello, (excuse my english)

Why moving objects are blurred with behavior "bullet" ?

I try to make a little game but moving objects are blurred.

it hurts the eyes, why?

this is an option in construct ? this is html 5 ? this is the browser (chrome) ?

here is the link : http://www.lapetitehistoiredusoir.com/test/index.html

Thanks.

• No blur here, must be your PC/monitor.

• I even tried with js cocoon on a phone and it is blurred.

the image of moving objects is not perfect as blurred.

• Not all screens are equal in quality, horizontal movement blur is a sign of a slow screen, greater than 5ms response times. Mine is 2ms.

Newer phones are very good, IPS screens are typically 5ms so they don't blur.

Try this and tell me if it blurs on your phone (LOTS of bullet objects): https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... free&hl=en

Because its sharp on my tablet (Asus TF700) and phone (HTC OneX, Samsung S4).

• with Firewall puzzle shooter objects are not blurred.

it may be the speed of my objects I think it is not perfect.

you create games with construct and cocoon (prenium ? or simple ? ) ? the 3 games flappy sp... ninja...?

• Construct 2 definitely does not blur moving sprites, but they might appear very slightly softer due to floating-point positioning with linear sampling. Pixel rounding or point sampling would fix that.

• with Firewall puzzle shooter objects are not blurred.

it may be the speed of my objects I think it is not perfect.

you create games with construct and cocoon (prenium ? or simple ? ) ? the 3 games flappy sp... ninja...?

All my games are with Construct 2. Flappy and Firewall are via CocoonJS (simple) since they are both smaller games, which CJS works great for. Ninja is a huge RPG so CocoonJS would fall on its face, but Intel XDK is great for huge games (but currently without Ads/Store). I don't have the blur issue you seem to have, and when I try your test, I don't have blur either.

So its probably the display on your device/pc.

• Point linear and pixel rounding are options on window of project ?

Thanks.

For silverforce what resolution you use for project firewall puzzle shooter it is very pretty.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Point linear and pixel rounding are options on window of project ?

Thanks.

For silverforce what resolution you use for project firewall puzzle shooter it is very pretty.

The option is under Sampling in the main project properties, Linear is by default and its what I use. You don't need to change it to Point unless you are making a pixel art game.

Firewall is 800 x 480 only, low res.

• I had this problem, its actually not a problem, its the monitor you use, on my Android phone it was crystal clear but on my laptop it was blurry.

• you're right, it's better I slowed down the speed of objects.

it must be the screen

thank you to all.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)