[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1582: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given
Why not finish MENU object...its so basic - Scirra Forums

Why not finish MENU object...its so basic

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:01 pm

although you were probable joking ME9876543 with those post you made.
There is on need to act that was on the forum.
Madster dose have a point.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Thanks....my bad...just had an ego moment...it happens...Love to all :mrgreen: :D
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Construct is a game creator first and foremost, so application features have a low priority. We're also concentrating on fixing bugs rather than adding features (which inevitably add more bugs), to reach a stable 1.0. I'd side with removing incomplete features rather than finishing them at this stage. Also, everyone has their pet feature they really want to see implemented, and there's just two of us working in our spare time for nothing. If you need it that badly, consider hiring a developer to do it with the SDK, or do it yourself.

Don't needlessly post multiple times to a thread with comments like "what a lamer". Even if you are joking it's very easy to read it as being obnoxious. If you do it again I will simply lock the thread.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello,

Contruct is in beta. That means it's not finished yet. Please understand that there will be features that are not yet complete.

Also, this thread is not a request for Help or Technical support, moving to Discussion. Also merging with your duplicate thread.

Have a nice day, and thank you for using Construct.

[quote="ME9876543":22i5h72f]Telling people they posted multiple time could also be considered clutter...like I need someone to tell me what to do...take a hike.[/quote:22i5h72f]

What you are doing is spamming the board. Please stop. One thread per topic is all you need.

[quote="ME9876543":22i5h72f]I dont consider any posts clutter....sorry you feel differently...if I post same thing multiple times too bad. I see many "CLUTTER" posts about nothing all the time...all posts could be eliminated if the developers had their act together and just documented their work correctly in the first place. :twisted:[/quote:22i5h72f]

Wow. You're really starting things off on the wrong foot, here. I suggest you calm down and stop trolling.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:49 am

Why is there always a thread where someone feels strangely 'entitled' to a feature? :( They seem to get angry because they are denied. ME9876543, please, this is an open source project. Before 1.0 and even for some time afterwards there's no point in documentation, the program contains artifacts, and you can't always do what you want. Its the small price you have to pay to use the fantastic program that is Construct.

/rant

If you want it that bad, download the SDK and do it yourself.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:27 am

The menu system will most likely be finished by 1.0, and if not then feel free to throw eggs at Ashley and David and insult them despite all their hard work. Until then there is no reason to think it won't be finished.

Also until then there's no reason to keep bashing a banned user account for the very thing they got banned for (can we get Banned status tags for the author info column pretty please? :)) so I will close the the thread.

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct Classic Discussion