Why not OpenGL?

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:11 am

Resisting urge to post that stupid smiley face thing... no but seriously... no harm intended, though I found his joke to be rather funny.

On topic though, has anyone tried running Construct in Linux through Lindows (or whatever the current Windows emulator/boot software is?) or even on Mac through Bootcamp? I'd be curious to see if it works or not?
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:45 am

[quote="SoldjahBoy":2gs3mh1j]
..On topic though, has anyone tried running Construct in Linux through Lindows (or whatever the current Windows emulator/boot software is?) or even on Mac through Bootcamp? I'd be curious to see if it works or not?[/quote:2gs3mh1j]

I'm not sure about Wine but isn't Bootcamp just a way to have a dual boot of mac and windows on a mac system?

And about Deadeye's comment, I didn't find that offensive at all, in fact, I was about to make a similiar joke myself involving an OS very much inferior to Windows. :P But to end on a good note, Linux is definitely my first choice when it comes down to a 486 desktop.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:46 am

Fair enough Liam, it wasn't meant to offend. I love you, everyone loves you, and OpenGL is a good diea basically.

Would be really cool for future. Portability seperates the boys from the men :D
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:49 am

[quote="alee":2tefct6g]Fair enough Liam, it wasn't meant to offend. I love you, everyone loves you, and OpenGL is a good diea basically.

Would be really cool for future. Portability seperates the boys from the men :D[/quote:2tefct6g]

"I love you" can i get a t-shirt from you saying that? hahaha

Well the SDL runtime will be a great start as said by "timtim" that will lead right to opengl, anyone heard from him on it?
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct Classic Discussion