Why we all should love Construct and worship its developers

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu May 06, 2010 5:07 am

I agree with Raymond Hooks completely.
Construct is brilliant.
As far as the university idea, writing C++ plugins for Construct would be a logical graduation from caps.

Also, I have to say, with the more extensible nature Ashley discussed in another thread, I think Construct 2 will significantly change the indie game landscape. Being able to create Custom runtimes for different platforms with the ease and power of Construct is an amazing possibility. If there were 5 community members who made 1 runtime each, and released them to the community, you could theoretically export a single cap to Android, iPhone, DS, PC, Mac, XNA, and Flash. To me, that's just mind-boggling.
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 18, 2010 2:03 pm

[quote="tulamide":1p7o0mfk]Found this on MSDN, had a loughing fit and then started thinking about those who created 2D development kits on top of DirectX and what it means to us...

Thank you Ashley, David, Rich and whoever I forgot!

Sad but true: This is the source code for creating a so called "simple" Direct2D application...[/quote:1p7o0mfk]

Yeah wow, that's so... easy.

I could just poop out games at an alarming rate using code like that. Hella easy... >.>

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic