Wi-Fi Previewing Error

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hey,

I have been trying to test out my project on my ipod touch and I keep getting this error message:

Javascript error!

INDEX_SIZE_ERR: DOM

Exception 1: Index or size was negative,

or greater than the allowed value.

IP Address/Sprite_plugin.js, line 734 (col undefined)

I want to know what that error display means so that I may fix it accordingly. I'm operating on 1280x720

Also I can't test preview on my BB10 Z10 I know the latest update allows for exporting to Blackberry World but does it also allow for Wi-Fi previewing?

Please help me out - Thanks

• I had similar problem on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. Not sure of the exact info but it was a JavaScript Error.

In my case I rebooted the modem, reset the address in C2 Preferences, restarted C2 in Administrator mode and all went OK after that...

• I switched my background image from a sprite to a tiled background & it seems to be operating fine since I'm on stable version, I'll update to the latest beta & see if thats the case.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines (attach a .capx, steps to reproduce, etc.) We cannot deal with bug reports without this information.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)