Wiimote plugin: the second coming

Forum for plugin, effect and behavior programmers. Please use the Help & Support forum for help using Construct.

Post » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:14 am

[quote="Luomu":175kctpx]I noticed a bug in Wiiyourself RC3 and final versions; when connected only buttons work. To workaround this, connect needs to be called twice or the application built in debug mode. I didn't feel that was a good solution so I downgraded back to RC2. It works better for me.

Also I maybe managed to salvage wiimote.cap, at least it does not crash any more.

Wiimote-1.03.zip[/quote:175kctpx]

Thanks very much !
with V1.02b i can now connect very well and i get all data (IR, roll,etc) but if i use your last pluging V1.03 i get now somes problem:
i can connect very well but ,only buttons,battery and status work well but no rool and no acceleration data ???
B
G

Post » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:18 am

[quote:2c8bs6rx]with V1.02b i can now connect very well and i get all data (IR, roll,etc) but if i use your last pluging V1.03 i get now somes problem:
i can connect very well but ,only buttons,battery and status work well but no rool and no acceleration data ???[/quote:2c8bs6rx]I get the exact opposite result. I hope I can help the Wiiyourself guy to fix it.

Just use 1.02b now if it works for you. There are no feature differences between 1.02-1.03.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Wow, this sounds great! I might have to get a bluetooth adapter just to try this. (I know, I'm probably the only one that has a Wiimote and not a bluetooth adapter. :oops: )

Is v1.03 the final version then?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 am

[quote="stainsor":3o32rg1o]Is v1.03 the final version then?[/quote:3o32rg1o]Try 1.03 first and if you have connection troubles only then 1.02. They are identical in features but the latest Wiiyourself library has problems with some BT adapters (or computers, or phases of the moon, it's unclear).
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct engineering