Will my 2100px sprite show up on mobile?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple fun and stylish endless scroller game ready to be customized and published.
  • Hey yall!

I have a credits sprite in my mobile game witch is 2108 x 897px and I'm afraid it may not show up on some phones...

I had problems in the past with credits sprites above 2400 not showing up so I had to cut the image and use 2 sprites.

Do I have to cut this image too, or is it ok at that size?

Thanks in advance!

• is your screen higher or the same size as that image?

if its not and the screen /template/ game screen resolution is lower then the image needs to be adjusted...

Edited: have to agree with Aphrodite and Eisenhans

• is your screen higher or the same size as that image?

if its not and the screen /template/ game screen resolution is lower then the image needs to be adjusted...

The project's layout size/view size is 1080 x 1920px, but I don't think screen size has something to do with this as on my phone the image shows fine, but on a lower end phone the image would not load...

• I think some cheaper phones cannot load images higher than 1024x1024 pixels properly (which implies sprites of 1022x1022), could be wrong though and the value may be different

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • To be safe: Stay below 2048x2048. (that means: 2046x2046 because of the filter padding added by C2 on export). Older and medium devices (Iphone 4 for example) max out at 2048.

• I think some cheaper phones cannot load images higher than 1024x1024 pixels properly (which implies sprites of 1022x1022), could be wrong though and the value may be different

To be safe: Stay below 2048x2048. (that means: 2046x2046 because of the filter padding added by C2 on export). Older and medium devices (Iphone 4 for example) max out at 2048.

Great! Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)