Will pay $$ for ad network integration

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:50 am

cooltaby wrote:@SHG thanx for sharing this information. can u also help me with... as currently after clicking on ad object ...advertisement opens in the app its self :( is their any way to open this in window outside the application?

i am build the application following above steps and exported apk using crosswalk.

Yes, When actual making the ad on Leadbolt it will give you a a option to open in same or open new window. I will post a screenshot here in the next hour or so if u cannot find it!
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:30 am

@SHG yes i saw that option on leadbolt. however, i tried with current window setting.
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:27 pm

@SHG
Would be nice if you made a tutorial of this :)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:46 pm

This part of the forum just made my day I was cracking all my nerves trying to integrate ads for the last 2 weeks. I could add admob with admob plugin and build it in Intel xdk for my android apps but I am so happy that now I can use leadbolt to integrate ads for my apple and windows phone apps.

I also would like to take your opinion which ad network is good leadbolt or admob? I can do full screen ads with admob but with only iframe and html banner only selection in leadbolt are the revenues are good or better than admob?

Other than that thanks to everyone in this forum it was very useful I hope I will integrate leadbolt with iframe plugin.

Happy Gaming.
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:20 am

Message: volcank can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi Everyone for the last week I have been trying to integrate the ad networks into my apps. Finally I settled on Leadbolt and the best and easy way to do is to use the Leadbolt Plugin by @Cranberrygame. Link to plugins: http://bit.ly/12US4VQ

The plugins come with guide and example capx files.

Android: Export as Android Crossswalk and build it in XDK as Cordova XDK Crosswalk.

Also did you know you could upload your same Android app that you uploaded to Googleplay also to other Android appstores.

yandex app store, slide me and even amazon.

IOS: Export as Phonegap and again build it in XDK as Cordova IOS built. (yes phonegap export works with XDK)

To avoid the build error for IOS built in XDK jus add the following line at the end of your intelxdk.config.additions.xml file inside XDK before built.

<icon platform="ios" src="images/ios/180x180.png" width="180" height="180" />

<splash height="2208" platform="ios" src="images/ios/1242x2208.png" width="1242" />

<splash height="1242" platform="ios" src="images/ios/2208x1242.png" width="2208" />

<splash height="750" platform="ios" src="images/ios/1334x750.png" width="1334" />

<splash height="1334" platform="ios" src="images/ios/750x1334.png" width="750" />

Another thing I faced during app submission to IOS is when you submit at the end you might face an issue saying

"Your app information could not be saved. Try again. If the problem persists, contact us."

With me I found out that it had to with the browser.I just switched to Internet Explorer and it worked probably for MAC users Safari browser will work.

Happy Game Making
B
S

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests