Post » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:33 am

@SamRock
Nice!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:32 am

@SamRock

Thank you for your plugin and article!) But you right, I also have a low fill rate in my games, unfortunately this is a problem for all developers who use Microsoft Ads. I hoped that with the appearance of interstitial banners and mediation something will change, but the fill rate is still bad.
It would be cool to use ads from Adduplex and video ads from Vungle they have a good fill rate and their SDK is recommended by Microsoft, but unfortunately they do not support winjs :(
I think in such conditions it makes sense to do only paid games without ads for Windows using Construct2.
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:31 pm

radbrothers wrote:@SamRock

Thank you for your plugin and article!) But you right, I also have a low fill rate in my games, unfortunately this is a problem for all developers who use Microsoft Ads. I hoped that with the appearance of interstitial banners and mediation something will change, but the fill rate is still bad.
It would be cool to use ads from Adduplex and video ads from Vungle they have a good fill rate and their SDK is recommended by Microsoft, but unfortunately they do not support winjs :(
I think in such conditions it makes sense to do only paid games without ads for Windows using Construct2.

I agree, and the funny part is MS is collaborating with few Ad networks and mediating ads automatically. Still their still rates are bad.

I m considering switching to Paid app as well.
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General