Windows 10

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:10 pm

@humanescape I think you pointed to the Canadian site... Just saw in the T&Cs that you 'Have to live in Canada' :D
B

Post » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:16 am

SamRock wrote:@Ashley, will teh WIndows 10 updates only include changes in the pubCenter and IAP plugins?

I read MS has introduced Video Ads & Interstitial Ads in pubCenter. It will be great if Scirra team can have these basic plugins ready for stabel version. Also as you work on the IAP plugin, request you to include IAP consumable feature :)

I am almost done my IAP Consumbale plugin for Windows 10. Any interest in it ? I need a few guinea pigs...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:46 pm

humanescape wrote:
SamRock wrote:@Ashley, will teh WIndows 10 updates only include changes in the pubCenter and IAP plugins?

I read MS has introduced Video Ads & Interstitial Ads in pubCenter. It will be great if Scirra team can have these basic plugins ready for stabel version. Also as you work on the IAP plugin, request you to include IAP consumable feature :)

I am almost done my IAP Consumbale plugin for Windows 10. Any interest in it ? I need a few guinea pigs...

Thats awesome!!!! I am ready for the experiment!!
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:03 pm

SamRock wrote:
humanescape wrote:

Thats awesome!!!! I am ready for the experiment!!

You are in luck, the beta version is ready. I will be posting it shortly
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:41 pm

rho wrote:Creating AppCache with manifest: 'http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/nebula_rebuild/offline.appcache'.
AppCache Fatal Error
WEBGL11135: getContext: Context attribute depth:false is not currently supported

Error loading image 'http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/nebula_rebuild/images/galaxy_enemies-sheet0.png': [object Event]
Error loading image 'http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/nebula_rebuild/images/galaxy_enemies-sheet0.png': "
[object Event]{AT_TARGET: 2, bubbles: false, BUBBLING_PHASE: 3, cancelable: false, cancelBubble: false, CAPTURING_PHASE: 1, constructor: Event {...}, currentTarget: HTMLImageElement {...}, defaultPrevented: false, eventPhase: 2, isTrusted: true, srcElement: HTMLImageElement {...}, target: HTMLImageElement {...}, timeStamp: 1434912294476, type: "error"}

R

I'm having almost this exact issue. Did you ever find a resolution?
B

Post » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Does the built in iap plugin not support consumables? I thought it works if you set it as consumable in dev center where you define the iap items. @ashley
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:56 am

Bl4ckSh33p wrote:Does the built in iap plugin not support consumables? I thought it works if you set it as consumable in dev center where you define the iap items. @ashley

@Bl4ckSh33p, unless something changed recently Windows did not have IAP with construct. I ended up starting my own plugin for this, but I never finished it as I lost interest in Windows IAP. The Plugin itself actually works and consumes fine, it just needs some minor tweaks to complete it.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:19 pm

The IAP manual page says Win8 is supported, I hope this works with Win10 cause I could need it for my next project.

PS: Is it possible to extend the Win Plugin with new features like the new Feedback feature or Notifications? @Ashley
https://msdn.microsoft.com/windows/uwp/ ... -customers

Or is it possible to hide the Winphone bar at the bottom (back/home/search button) somehow?
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General