Windows 8 Validation Error

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • So...I am having one heck of a time making a windows 8 game.

I added a windows 8 object to the Construct 2 project.

After i export my game to a windows 8 application and open it in visual studio, you have to test it before you upload it to the store. I made a new certificate and stuff but when i test it gives me this error.

Can anyone help?

Did i forget to add something or edit something in Construct 2?

Pic: i.imgur.com/CzLtk.jpg

************** Exception Text **************

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Class not registered

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)

at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)

at System.Windows.Forms.LinkLabel.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Please do not cross-post. I have deleted your other threads.

It looks like the WACK tool is crashing. You might want to contact Microsoft about it, or submit to the store anyway.

• I did submit it, and i got rejected for Technical Complience.

Error:

Technical compliance: failed

This tests your app with the Windows App Certification Kit. You can also run this the test locally from the SDK. Learn more

One or more of the Windows App Certification Kit tests failed. Test your app with the Windows App Certification Kit on your computer to get more detailed info about this error.

I downloaded all of the versions of windows Visual Studio 2012 and it still fails.

Someone mentioned that i had to edit/save as a different type for the jquery-1.7.1.min.js file.

any ideas?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)