Windows Phone Plugin back works quit doesn't work

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi, I followed all the instructions to so the plugin can work and when I press back button I succesfully go back to the previous layout but when I am on the first layout (main menu) and press back button so I can quit the application, the app doesn't quit. Please help I don't know what to do!
B

Post » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Check out the Back button section of the Windows Phone tutorial.

Notice the Windows Phone 'Quit' event.

Hope that helps :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:58 am

[QUOTE=thehen] Check out the https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/593/windows-phone-games-with-construct-2/page-2#h2a5.

Notice the Windows Phone 'Quit' event.

Hope that helps :)[/QUOTE]

I have added the function that goes to the previous page and the fucntion that quits if you are saying about this..
B

Post » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:06 am

If you PM me your exported Windows Phone project I'll take a look.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:08 am

[QUOTE=thehen] If you PM me your exported Windows Phone project I'll take a look.[/QUOTE]

ok I will pm you my exported project as it is, I will not add anything inside
B

Post » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:16 am

[QUOTE=thehen] If you PM me your exported Windows Phone project I'll take a look.[/QUOTE]

I can't pm you it doesn't allow me to send private message, I uploaded it on skydrive https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=795F9B70661EF4D5!238&authkey=!AMdiiHS4Pz3PLdY ("Drag It.zip")
B

Post » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:19 am

@makariosousta I'm not sure how the back button works at all. You're not even using the project included in the plugin.

Make sure you follow the tutorial step by step, in particular Exporting the project.

[QUOTE]Included in the Windows Phone Plugin for Construct 2 is a ready-exported project that we just need to drop the relevant exported files into. Never export directly from Construct 2 into this project otherwise vital files will be overwritten. I generally have two folders, one for the project and one for the exported files. Then I just copy what I need from the exported folder to the Windows Phone 8 project folder, helping to ensure nothing important gets overwritten.[/QUOTE]
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:22 pm

[QUOTE=thehen] @makariosousta I'm not sure how the back button works at all. You're not even using the project included in the plugin.

Make sure you follow the tutorial step by step, in particular https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/593/windows-phone-games-with-construct-2/page-1#h2a1.

[QUOTE]Included in the Windows Phone Plugin for Construct 2 is a ready-exported project that we just need to drop the relevant exported files into. Never export directly from Construct 2 into this project otherwise vital files will be overwritten. I generally have two folders, one for the project and one for the exported files. Then I just copy what I need from the exported folder to the Windows Phone 8 project folder, helping to ensure nothing important gets overwritten.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

The back button works well but the quit function doesn't work I tried every solution but nothing!
B

Post » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:56 am

@makariosousta make sure you are using the project included in the plugin .zip. At the moment you're just using the project that's exported from Construct 2.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Addons