Windows sound bug with C2 exports

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Problem Description

Hello,

So this bug DOESN'T come from Construct 2 and it is also not related to my project so I won't post any Caps. I have double checked on other computers AND other projects the issue is only on my computer whatever the project is. I believe this is a Windows issue.

The issue is that I cannot hear sounds coming from Construct 2 exports anymore. When I export my game as an .exe I cannot hear any sounds coming from the game. It used to work before though. However when I try my game from Construct 2, the sound works perfectly fine. I have checked the volume mixer and it seems that the game doesn't appear in it, maybe that come from there ?

Looking for help on this, I know this bug isn't really appropriate to the bug section as it's not really a Construct 2 bug but I don't know where else I can ask.

I have Windows 8.1 64bits and Construct 2 v233.

Many thanks !

• Problem Description

Hello,

So this bug DOESN'T come from Construct 2 and it is also not related to my project so I won't post any Caps.

So why have you posted this in the section that is specifically for bugs in the Construct 2 software?

This is just generic help you require, not even help related to C2, so a more appropriate area would be the 'Open Topic' section.

• Ok sorry

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing as there is nothing we can do if you do not follow the bug report requirements.

If you think it's a Windows issue there's no point reporting it to us anyway, report it directly to Microsoft.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)