[WIP] Armed and Ready

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Ready to use construct 3 game template and release to mobile divice.
  • Hello everyone! Today I'd to show my VERY W.I.P/Proof of concept for my upcoming game. This build is basically a preview of my idea, rather than a demo.

Armed and Ready is a fast paced side-scrolling shooter. In the end it will have many features and enemies.

Current Features:

1. Shell ejections

2. Fast paced action

3. Realistic Sounds

4. Bullet impacts

Planned Features:

1. Different Weapons (planned to have a lot!)

2. Custom Weapon sounds and speed per weapon (Already implemented, just need more weapons)

3. Enemies

4. Improved UI (Right now it's just there to show info, I'll make it pretty in later versions)

Changelog:

Version 0.1: Basic Proof of concept.

Check it out:Here!

Note - Press SPACE to start the game.

Controls;

A,D - Movement

Space - Jump

Left Mouse - Shoot

R - Reload

• Interesting :). Looks very similar to something else you're gonna be seeing soon :).

• Hey Double,

I couldnt get the game to open with IE9 or chrome. I need to install Firefox i think, still i thought you should know.

• Hey Double,

I couldnt get the game to open with IE9 or chrome. I need to install Firefox i think, still i thought you should know.

Humm, that's weird. I'm using Chrome and it opens fine. Not sure what could be causing it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can't wait for Enemies! And new Guns!!

• Lol, i'll tell you what it was.

When you start the game you press space to enter, then it says (Enter) stage 1 in the top corner.

It took me a while to figure out i needed to click the enter button instead of hitting enter on the keyboard. Looks like it will be fun :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)