WIP Broken SpaceShip Demo V.2.0

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Sat May 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi everyone !

First let me shortly introduce myself ! I'm French, my real job is gardener. I have a real passion for video games since i had a Nintendo Nes in the late 80's.
I'm not very interested on the latest AAA games, maybe they lost charm, at the same time they've evolved graphically ?

I always wanted to work in the video game industry, but it was'nt really easy when you grew up in a little city in the south of France, especially 15 years ago.
But now there are fantastics tools like Construct 2, and everything is possible ! So here i am ^^.

On my (very tiny)free time, i work on a demo of a platformer starring a spaceship, i made it alone from the sound to the graphics, but i really hope you'll enjoy play it, and do not hesitate to leave comments ^^.

https://grostonton.itch.io/broken-spaceship-demo-v20
B

Post » Sun May 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Nice project :)
I find myself waiting for the recharge a lot, kinda getting in the way of a platformer-typical flow.
On the graphical side a few more tile variations could break up some of the pattern repetitions.
Keep it up!
B
S

Post » Mon May 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Thanks for the reply facecrime !
In fact, i don't know if it's clear, but as levels increase, the spaceship gains in capacities ^^.
I totally agree with you, i need to work on more tile's variations ! Thanks again ^^
B

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests