[WIP] Global Tanks

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:25 am

Great game, I hope that you make more levels, the game was pretty short and I didnt really get the feeling. If you would like quickly great new levels, then here is a tutorial I wrote last month:https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/585/how-to-make-an-ingame-costume-made-level-editor
The tank movement is good and easily controllable. You could adjust the sounds a bit, they are too loud. Perhaps you could the game more like a RTS battle, based on the new RTS example, your game would be the first RTS game with C2. This could make the game more outstanding, cause there are very many similiar games to compete with.

I hope that you got some good ideas for your game.

Post » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:38 am

There is Tutorial and Level 1, should of gave you a feel of it but anyway thanks for the comment. Thanks for tutorial, It would be great to have a map maker, might consider it but it's not that big of hassle to use construct system. I might make it, to see if things become easier.

I guess my sound system is low, I guess I will notch down the levels of sounds.

I'm curious about the RTS example and might consider making an RTS myself but my main focus was a tank game with strategic aspects behind it. I think my game would be compatible with tablet devices, so I might keep my genre. But thanks for advice.

Return to Completed Creations