[WIP] protect me - Available on Arcade!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Royalty free music tracks for your indie games and projects.
  • Hey everyone,

I'm gomez, and this week i launched in the Scirra Arcade a game that I have worked for some time. It's called "protect me" and has a very simple gameplay. The goal here is survive as much as possible without any meteor reaches Earth. The idea is to capture the player with the simple gameplay and self-challenge.

The game can be played in Scirra Arcade through the link: scirra.com/arcade/shooting-games/protect-me-125

I decided launch the first version of my game on Arcade to collect feedback from players and developers. So I would be very happy if you willing minutes to play my game and post down here what you think

Some screenshots:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I like it. In its current form, would suit me as a time killer on the train. The design of planet Earth is very cute. Looking forward to any more developments to the game.

• thank you

Currently, i'm working with some friends on improvements in the audio(effects and music), graphics(we're redrawing all that stuff, to make the graphics more like a child painting) and fixing some bugs. Very soon we'll launch a new version on Arcade..

You found any kind of bug ?

• No, didn't encounter any bugs. Controls were a bit iffy, but then again the screen size suggested it would launch for for the mobile platform and not the desktop.

• No, didn't encounter any bugs. Controls were a bit iffy, but then again the screen size suggested it would launch for for the mobile platform and not the desktop.

Yep, this is a alpha version of a upcoming mobile game.. if you "tap" on screen, the ship moves towards this position..(for now, I'm looking for a good way to control via touch)..

Thank you for feedback

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)