With multiplayer coming soon - this is a must see

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

I'm thinking...a MULTI-citizen Sim-City: C2 Edition. Everyone's interaction with each other builds homes, condos, jobs, etc. Even picnic tables.
I'm seeking Narnia. Who wants to come with me! Aslan is on the move!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:14 am

Funny thing is, this has existed for a really long time. The idea is not new, just applied in such a way as to create tons of interest from both streamers and gamers, specifically those of 20-somethings.

I'd actually considered something like this for the longest time. The inspiration for me was an Adler Planetarium Event over a decade ago where everyone in the audience got to partake in a voting system on armchairs to control the direction of a spacecraft.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 am

i think with the multiplayer plugin we could make a simple social game for the forum users
you know, with interactive avatars and stuff

my only concern is the save game function with multiplayer
this gave me a headache so big a while back with a local multiplayer project that i just abandoned it

B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:09 am

Whilst an interesting experiment it is hardly classed as gaming.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:43 pm

@DatapawWolf

What made you decide not to pursue your idea?

@valdarko

I was thinking of something more complex could be done with this, I got a great idea I will be experimenting on in the coming weeks.

@spongehammer

In some peoples opnions, it could be considered gaming. Its a different experience in interactivity.
B
S

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General