Woah construct 3?

Post » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:11 am

Holy crud, where have i been?? when was this released? IS it complete and bug free or an alpha?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:47 am

Nicotine wrote:Holy crud, where have i been?? when was this released? IS it complete and bug free or an alpha?

more of a beta i think! https://www.construct.net/ro/make-games/releases

personally im waiting a R200 atleast before i go into it!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:48 am

Nicotine wrote:Holy crud, where have i been?? when was this released? IS it complete and bug free or an alpha?

It was "released" a couple months ago now, but it's still technically in beta I think.

Only an editor change so far, the export still runs on the Construct 2 runtimes/exportrs, but now the editor does work in the browser itself which is very neat on a technical level (only other HTML5 tool I've ever seen do that is SuperPowers).
Construct Classic - Examples Kit Dropbox is a pile of trash and if you need my old files PM me! :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:14 pm

any news or is it still rumors and will it still just be a beta? is the beta good/bad then Construct 2? if construct 3 is coming out then what makes it different to construct 2? This is the first time ill be using construct 2 but my best friend has been using it, just wondering should I get excited about construct 3
B

Post » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 pm

If you bought construct 2 recently you can try construct 3 for free for a year.
im using it instead of construct 2 but that would be more of a personal choice.
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:15 am

Pooya72 wrote:If you bought construct 2 recently you can try construct 3 for free for a year.
im using it instead of construct 2 but that would be more of a personal choice.

Same for me, using C3 now and it works pretty good. It's stable (for me so far) and I can do my thing just like in C2, but everywhere I want to. So that's nice.
My friend and I are making a simple game and via C3 we can work at his house and then I can touch up things at my place with the same file in my Google Drive/Cloud.

The only thing I would want is APK signing inside C3, so that the APK that gets created directly can be uploaded in Google Play Console, instead of using Android Studio or a Cloud based software.
Just because it makes it easier I think but I can live without the feature.

If you have any questions, just let me know.
B

Post » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:10 am

It's working good, I preffer using the C3 editor over the C2 one. I found a lot of issues, but they've been quick to fix them, so it's pretty solid now. The dark theme in paritcular is amazing!
B
S
G

Return to General Discussion