Wolf Animation

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Fifth pass. Hopefully, that's it until I know exactly how I want him to look (head needs a lot more work) and I know exactly how the engine will work physics-wise. Then I can fine tune the animation's speed and frames. That tail seems to hang a bit at the top, and the hind legs need smoothing out as they draw into the body, but otherwise I think I'm pretty much there.

Anyone think I've missed something? I've brought his rear end down a lot more now, on Lucid's recommendation, and the head shows a lot of movement now - hopefully without too much of a head-banging look . I've also re-worked the front legs so they don't seem to kick out or spasm in mid-air (see fourth pass for comparison). Other than adding in more frames to smooth it out, I'm not if anything else needs altering.

Many thanks for all the help on this one. Your feedback has been really insightful, and I've learned a lot from it.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Wow Silver, that's looking rather kick-ass now... very fluid and it seems to move well, to me at least.

Keep it up! :D

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Your Creations