▪▪▪ Word.io ▪▪▪ (Online Multiplayer)

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
A real time multiplayer racing game template for your projects
  • Hey guys.. please try out my first multiplayer game (made on C2) published using Cocoon!

Play Store link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wordstudio.wordio

Thanks!!

• It look quite interesting. I will definitely give it a try

Just wondering how do I see my previous score in the game.

• It look quite interesting. I will definitely give it a try

Just wondering how do I see my previous score in the game.

Thanks, did you give it a try yet? I don't see any additional install.

At the moment, users cannot see their prev performances, however, it does have a rating system, and also the stats on how many words made overall (and max words made in a game) in "Online Rankings" leaderboards. Do check it out!

others: Can you please try out this game and give me a quick feedback? I'd highly appreciate it!

• The number of installs/downloads takes quite a while to update in the play store. Sometimes it doesn't even reflect the actual number of downloads. I find the play console to be more accurate and up to date in showing me the actual number of installs and uninstalls.

• Updated: Lots of new features including emoji+text chat with your opponent!

Guys, I really need feedback here ! Anyone?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello Hasan, what multiplayer plugin did you used for your game?

Does it Scirra official multiplayer plugin (Peer to peer multiplayer)?

• Updated: Lots of new features including emoji+text chat with your opponent!

Guys, I really need feedback here ! Anyone?

Downloading it now!

Will provide some feedback (hope so) later.

• Hello Hasan, what multiplayer plugin did you used for your game?

Does it Scirra official multiplayer plugin (Peer to peer multiplayer)?

Yes, C2 build-in Multiplayer plugin, peer to peer, real-time!

Plus, It's based on quick 30 seconds per game (make as many words as you can), so I don't see "Host" (or peer) leaving, no disruptions during game. Going on well, 1000+ Downloads already. Did you try?

Downloading it now!

Will provide some feedback (hope so) later.

Sure, I'll be waiting

• So far all i can say is: bots are really clever (im considering im being matched against bots too right? With common names) and there are some words that id never know existed at first hahaha.

But the game itself is really well made.

Congrats.

Edit: ah, the 30 seconds (for this type of game) doesn't work for me. Stressed the shit out of me. Do you have plans to make a solo mode with no timers?

• So far all i can say is: bots are really clever (im considering im being matched against bots too right? With common names) and there are some words that id never know existed at first hahaha.

But the game itself is really well made.

Congrats.

Edit: ah, the 30 seconds (for this type of game) doesn't work for me. Stressed the shit out of me. Do you have plans to make a solo mode with no timers?

Okay so here's the thing: It waits for roughly 8 seconds, if no real person is found, yes, you are paired against a random common named Bot who plays with you just like a person would. I did this for the Beta and initial phase so that people don't run away during the launch and promotion of this game. However, I do have my real-time stats with me, at this time (and generally these days) 3 to 8 real people are playing at all times.. so you have high probability (considering re-matches in 30 seconds) to connect with real people too. Definitely much higher probability once I have more installs.

Bots are clever and dumb, it depends on how 'you' play with them.. i.e. I have programmed the bots to adjust to the level the real opponent is at (in the span of two games).. and it will give you a decent challenge.

The 30 second is actually best fit there, because (1) I don't want people to get bored if there aren't many words to be made, (2) I don't want people to leave mid-way, (3) Let's you retry with a fresh new word quicker, with a fresh new opponent as well..

Oh, but I think I should consider increasing the timer in the Offline mode, to 60 seconds perhaps?.. Thanks for the suggestion!

The offline mode (appears if you try to play the game while being offline). I kept this mode hidden because I want ppl to play Online mode regardless of how challenging it is for them. C'mon I have players with minus 13,000 rating, they're not giving up

Anyway, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Really appreciate it.

Pls do share this game forward. Thnx

• Thanks for the answer!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)