Here's an update demoing the ghost shooter tutorial, just without any text:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/542 ... ithpy2.zip
This is what is tested as working:
* Blend modes
* "Force own texture" and some of the Canvas and Paster objects
*Sprites, Particles, Tiledbg and SpriteFonts
* Mouse and keyboard input
This is what is disabled, but won't prevent the game from loading:
* The text object. It's actually partially implemented but was crashing so it's disabled.
This is what is known to make a game not load:
* The built-in physics behavior. It needs asm.js which isn't implemented.
* Not all png images will load, they need to be at least 8-bit. :/
* Any form controls.
* Sound. It will probably not load if there are any sounds in the project.
* AJAX only has enough implemented to load data.js, the object probably isn't usable.