Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a layout larger than the view
2. Create a player sprite with Wrap To behavior
3. Scroll the view to the player's position
4. Populate the layout with enemy sprites also with Wrap To
5. Move the player player past the boundary of the layout
Enemies on the other side of the layout boundary are not visible until you cross the boundary.
A large gap is created at the layout boundary (about 23 pix in my case)
Physics based objects get jarred when passing the boundary.
With the view scrolling to the player and everything wrapping, you should be able to see enemies on the other side of the wrap point before you cross.
There should be no gaps at the wrap boundary.
Physics objects should pass thru the wrap point undisturbed.
Internet Explorer: yes
Operating system & service pack: Win7 Pro SP1
Construct 2 version: r139 (64bit)