WTF? Layers

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I was reordering my layers, then this just popped:

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

---------------------------

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Set sort order incorrect: look for instance Z orders being modified without SaveSelection()/RestoreSelection()

Condition: std::is_sorted(selected_instances.begin(), selected_instances.end())

File: Editors\CLayoutView.cpp

Line: 316

Function: void __thiscall CLayoutView::DoDraw(bool)

Build: release 60 (32-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

O~o"

EDIT: Layers ordering Locked after that, had to reopen Construct 2.

db.tt/n1MfSLc1

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Please consider reading How to report bugs and give the missing specs, steps and .capx file.

Also on a personal level I'd like you to edit the title of this topic (this is quite rude imo). C2 is in beta state. It is common knowledge that bugs may/will happen, so no need to be all "iffy" about it.

• I already read it long ago. : )

The steps where already told. and the *.capx

well... that one I forgot. XD

• Does it happen every time you do it? We also really need the steps to reproduce the issue - if we can't see this happening ourselves, we can't fix it!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)