Xbox One Plugin?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Hi

So Xbox one is now being supported by Construct 2, but there is something I want to know.

If we apply for idsok@xbox and we get accepted, how we should add support for achievements, leaderboard and other Xbox Live features?

Are you going to make a Xbox Live plugin?

Thank you

• Would be great to have Achievements and other things from Xbox Live.

• Hopefully we can add some of the Xbox Live stuff to the Windows Store plugin through the next beta cycle. (It also works on Windows 10!)

• Ashley Thank you for your answer and the great support

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • this is great.. my game isn't ready to deploy, but would love to know if others are moving forward with this... maybe we can setup a thread somewhere that talks about deploying to Steam/Xbox/WiiU etc...

• this is great.. my game isn't ready to deploy, but would love to know if others are moving forward with this... maybe we can setup a thread somewhere that talks about deploying to Steam/Xbox/WiiU etc...

I think this is a really good idea. Perhaps even community adjusted tutorials as well (for those with the rep), so that there are repositories of knowledge with easy access, instead of having to google search the forums...?

• Awesome news.

• > this is great.. my game isn't ready to deploy, but would love to know if others are moving forward with this... maybe we can setup a thread somewhere that talks about deploying to Steam/Xbox/WiiU etc...

>

I think this is a really good idea. Perhaps even community adjusted tutorials as well (for those with the rep), so that there are repositories of knowledge with easy access, instead of having to google search the forums...?

I have applied for idhrc@xbox but Im waiting for their answer, they wanted the game concept and I sent them but because Im still in early development I didnt have really good screenshots and video so Im not sure if they approve my game concept but if anything happens I will share here

• Thanks HessamoddinS

• HessamoddinS good luck! you should make a WIP Thread for your game..

• HessamoddinS good luck! you should make a WIP Thread for your game..

Thanks, as I mentioned I'm not ready to make the game public yet but I will do it when I get further in development

• Hello again

I'm few months away to finish my game and still waiting for the Xbox Live features to be added to the engine.

Ashley I know you are busy by working on Construct 3 but can you tell us when we can expect Xbox Live features to be added on Windows plugin?

Thank you

• It turns out the Xbox Live stuff is kept behind NDA by Microsoft. We're working on getting access to it, this is the only reason for the holdup.

• Hey Ashley any news on this?

• No, we've asked Microsoft a couple of times now, they are still not responding to us. This is pretty typical of large companies in my experience. Hopefully we will get through eventually.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)