XDK update now puts status bar on games

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Man right now I wish I knew how to compile apk on android studio. Left and right when something updates then changes occur when you haven't changed anything on your end. XDK update for some strange reason puts the status bar on my game wtf!! Hopefully Construct3 will come with native exports because if it doesn't, no matter how cool the features, its not going to sell. Phonegap doesn't work, cocoon gives problems at random, and now XDK acting freaky haha the triple threat!!
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 24, 2016 1:10 am

status bar? huh? there is a fullscreen option..tick that
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 24, 2016 9:31 am

Ive just been playing with hiding the status bar in the latest XDK. I had some help from another user. Checkout this thread: How do I Remove Android status bar, using Intel XDK
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 24, 2016 10:30 am

Artpunk wrote:Ive just been playing with hiding the status bar in the latest XDK. I had some help from another user. Checkout this thread: How do I Remove Android status bar, using Intel XDK

Yeah its just wierd that all of a sudden now XDK compiles Construct2 games different. It must be the "magic"
@Kyatric doesn't believe in . Somehow this happening is all my fault according to him.
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 24, 2016 10:45 am

@PixelPower:
Are you kidding me ? With those kind of remarks and mixing up you could be magically gone from those forums sooner than you think.

Have I said anything about XDK ?

Nope, I only answered to your lacking details issue about C2 in another topic. You never mentioned it was related to XDK, a different software.
If you can't be detailed about your issue don't blame the softwares.
Blame your lack of precision. Which is what I point out anyway in the first place.

I never said anything about XDK updates, since it is depending on another software and another team.
Don't put words in my mouth !
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General