XML Plugin

Forum for plugin, effect and behavior programmers. Please use the Help & Support forum for help using Construct.

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:23 am

Hi again everyone. A few months back I inquired about building an XML plugin. After a few recommendations TinyXML came up, and it looked like the ideal solution. Then summer ended and 11 weeks of academia consumed all my free time. I'm back now, and I was wondering if anyone else has looked into building an XML plugin in the interim. I'm still interested in working on it, but I have no prior plugin building experience, save for the wiki-tutorial, and it is still possible that I won't have time to start it before the next wave of classes comes. If anyone has any recommendations or information regarding any other potential XML projects, please let me know. Thanks :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:38 pm

I don't think anyone's started an XML plugin yet. So feel free to start one. Post any questions you have here and I'll try to answer them all!
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:53 pm

I know xml and recursive descent parsers for LL(1) grammars (and probably LL(n)), can do them in any decent language. If that's of any help, let me know.

However I still haven't done any plugins :oops:
B
S
G

Return to Construct engineering