1. The same room id will enter to the same room.
2. Player can wait others at lobby. Player who entered this room first could press "Start" button to start the game. After game started, the room will be closed so that other players could not enter.
In the game
3. player could use arrow key to move the camera
And click any tile to put their character. Player will get their own character.
4. press arrow key to move character.
The different of new one with old one is, the server of new one is located at heroku. So plugin user does not need to worry about how to create server.
The new server could create mutli game-rooms, each game-room is a chat-room basically, server only broadcast message to all clients in the same room.
Uh, it has a game lobby to see the opened games. Just double click the name at up-right listbox to join these opened game. (special thanks to @septeven for his great listbox plugin)
(To test this feature, you could create a game and do not press start.)
All the client side (game, lobby) are created by plugins within C2.
Dependence of Mini Town.capx
- tmx importer
- bottleneck (socket.io client)
- sync-function (command wrapper, need to update)
- grid move
Dependence of Lobby.capx
- dialog box (made by @septeven)
- ComboBox & ListBox (made by @septeven)
- Bottleneck_Lobby (socket.io client)
- hash table
Source code of server.