Young, fast-learning Beginner is searching for a Partner

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Searching
$16 USD
Searching is a game where you are challenged to find all the images with the requested letter in 30 seconds.
  • Hello everyone,

first of all I need to say sorry because of my bad english, but I'm actually from germany not from any native english country. So, I've signed up in this forum because I really want to create games.

My name is Michael, currently I am 15 years old (close to 16) and very beginner in game development. So far I've worked a bit with every famous engine like Unity, Unreal or Cry, also I tried a few things and made small test-projects with Programs like GameMaker or Construct2. I also learned a bit about design with Photoshop/Affinity Photo and know most of the basic programming stuff (Java, C#, CSS, HTML5, JavaScript, a bit of Lua ).

So I don't really know if this is the right place for something like that, but I'm looking for a nice, friendly person that is maybe at the same level like me or even better. It's not easy to learn so much alone and to get motivated to do something, because sometimes, it can get very stressful and hard. My Question is, can I find someone friendly with skills who is motivated to make games with me, learn something together about game development or even teach me some things / help me get out, because I think it's much easier and cooler to make something together! In my oppinion it's just very good because we could learn faster, get more motivated and have more ideas.

I am ready for any questions or assignments that you have or even tips/help for my way. If you are interested to do something like that with me, I am ready for all type of games and projects and motivated for new things. Just message me here on the forum or via E-Mail:

Thanks,

• Michael (Subjective)
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have went through some Construct 2 courses and am looking for someone to work with on a platformer I have grown tired of working on for my daughter. Not sure if you are interested in helping out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... RTK3+Games

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)