Your First Step

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:53 am

@all ,
about language :
this is some of pictures of english game should i complete it as this style?? or i should make a similar style of the arabic that i use.

(i couldn't find a font that looks like my arabic one but ill make sprites for english)

about hardness : i have fixed it all with some ideas i think no one will complain ^^ but ill do some stuffs for the people who use hard modes :) i just want to know what should i do with the language and ill release the new update
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Can you keep the arabic but put the english translation below in Parenthesis, and much smaller? That way it keeps the Arabic text which looks cool, but we also know what it says.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:43 pm

ok the update is almost complete , just waiting my game name to change as i wrote a wrong name while i fixed some stuffs and ill upload it ^^
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Cool, looking forward to try it again. And I'd vote for original Arabic text with english translations however you see fit.
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 am

new update is up now on the arcade you can check it out about :
hardness : @glerikud , @jogosgratispro , @TPorter64 i have fixed the hardness with some stuffs try the game to check it ^^ you can tell me if the game still hard for you

language : @ArcadEd , @TPorter64 , i have added the english with the arabic if you feel it good or not just tell me ill try to fix anything that you guys doesn't like it.

sounds : @glerikud or @all if you have some sounds that you think it will make the game better you can tell me where to find them because i really couldn't find good sounds on freesound.org all the sounds thier are natural or something doesn't fit the game.

in the near future im thinking to add some stuffs for the people who has low death count so they can complete the game until they couldn't reach the goal of death :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

It's much better with the help (the umbrella and jetpack). I still could not play it to the end, but it's because I have to go soon to the city :)

For the sounds: I could not hear any sounds. Not sure that it's not my pc's fault..
You may find these links useful:
Bfxr
cgMusicglerikud2012-07-17 13:05:28
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 pm

@zsangerous it's much better now.
The game should be hard but something that everyone can achieve the end after play for a number of plays.
I like it!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Played it and beat it! Good challenge, ramped up nicer. its ok to frustrate the player as long as you show them there is a way of doing it if they try harder.

The umbrella and the jetpack are super cute additions. At first the jetpack was a bit overkill (made the spikes TOo easy) but other obstacles you couldn't rely on it as much so it kinda evened out. May want to consider having a finite thrust instead of a?

i like the fact that you can either pick the umbrella or the jetpack so you can either focus on dodging the rain or on missing the spikes. But I did notice you can jump with the jetpack turned on and quickly switch to theumbrella and you would float down with the speed of the jetpack but the protection of the umbrella. But again, these new things really only helped the first few obstacles, once you got to the teleportals it was all on memory, and then a final fling with frustration with the lasers at the end but even that was overcome with enough patience.

Good job!
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 am

ok , i have update the game and fixed the bug ... hope everyone like it ^^

if you have any ideas to put it on the game ill be happy to add them ^^
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:53 am

Very challenging. The umbrella and jetpack help a lot. The first time I couldn't get past the first rain. As TPorter said, the jetpack makes the first sets of spikes too easy though. The english text is a bit small/hard to read, especially the red text.

I still haven't finished it - I got to the portals. Are you going to add webstorage saving?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations