"Your Game" Review Post in My Blog

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:23 am

Hey Naji,

that was quick ;-) And your review si very good. Your feedback is matching with my user tests mostly. Just to give some feedback back:

Missing tutorial: I tested several types of doing that but wasn't able to find a good one. Most users hate to read text and skip it eather or. AS you noticed it is not to hard to figure out how the game works so I decieded to not implement it one so far.

Game modes: It is very interesting that you like those game types more because they r just a side product ;-) I will think about it to set it as first/default play mode. The Normal mode with upgrading options is more for experienced users and makes most fun if both player know what they do.

Menu grafics: You are just right, nothing to add. I just focused on the game part.

I will let you know when I am going to upgrade the game. Thanks for taking the time and writing about it :D :)

Btw: What is your testing-device?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:43 pm

@MACPK I used my Lenovo A3500 Tablet to try your game. and you are always welcomed. Next time if you want a review about your new game, tell me here or contact me by email. :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:20 am

@Naji - Thanks!

But do you know that you can pause my game by clicking the scroll wheel aka middle mouse button like in Ricochet Infinity?

And also, Ricochet Infinity have an attraction ability.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

If you play Puyo Puyo games, you can meet me at the Puyo Puyo English Community Discord: https://discord.gg/0k41S8ARwvY2iTIQ
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic