Zombie Annihilation

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:15 am

Looking great and hella fun.
Did you have a day/night or fog system? cus I think it'll be more challenging if you have one. Like during nighttime, you'll have limited range of vision. And since you cant see well until they are too close, you wouldnt know where to focus your firepower to. Says if there is a tanker coming and you are as good as dead when you finally see him.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:13 pm

Thanks @trquangss :). Unfortunately there is no day/night nor fog system. This game is already pretty heavy so adding those features would cause serious problems for mobile devices IMO. However there are several maps, some of them are imitating daytime and some evening time.

The mobile version is easy at the beginning but getting really challanging with later waves anyway.
The AirConsole version is basically a duel between players in a meaning "let's bet who can kill more zombies".

I'm planning also to do a port to desktops, but this will be a version with many more possibilities so it won't be that much casual as on mobile. And as Desktops have much more resource power, the fog system might be very interesting! Thanks for the tip! :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Agree! I've tested my games and most of the times mobile devices couldn't handle them,
even the simpler ones. Thus I'm sticking with browsers and desktops for the time being.

I like games that seem easy to play but hard to master, maybe it's a fetish :)
So I'll definitely keep an eye on your coming releases.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Za is live now. You can check the details here: viewtopic.php?f=148&t=170064

Thanks ;)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests