Zombie based wip w/ awesome flashlight

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:08 am

The animation of this game attracts more people to try it. It uses flashlight and this is really one of a kind game. Players are always excited to spend time with this game.
B
G

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Wow.. It has been a long time since I've come back to this project. Got stuck in the real world. Doing FX for True Blood and other arty stuff. I Really appreciate everyones' comments very much and hopefully I will get back to this and do everything I said I was going to do soon after I move!!

Here and now I will actually propose Suggestions of what people would possible like to see out of this game (BTW: this is going to be story driven and not just a Nazi Zombie rip off lol)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:01 am

You inspired me to make my own game that used your flashlight and shadow idea.
B
G

Post » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:31 am

I am honored lol. It would be fun to see what you come up with! so, let me know.. I would enjoy playing it.. I hope :)

And good luck to you!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:01 am

Thank you for your Comments, I appreciate it. Do to a lot of work I grew into in the entertainment industry.. I have had this little game on the shelf for far tooo long. I remember building it, which was my first real game project ever. Hopefully I can improve upon it someday.

I noticed your name was BadWolf.... By any Chance, that is not a relation to {Doctor Who} is it?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Your Creations