END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE SCIRRA STORE. IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SCIRRA STORE. The Scirra Store End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Scirra Ltd, for the Scirra Store which includes associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation. This EULA also extends to any file you also purchase, download and user from the Scirra Store. By browsing, purchasing, downloading, copying, or otherwise using the Scirra Store, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the store between you and Scirra Ltd, (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not use the Scirra Store.
The Scirra Store and all items sold in the Scirra Store are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Items in the Scirra Store are licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
The Scirra Store is licensed as follows:
- (a) Use. Scirra Ltd grants you the right to download/use/install purchases made in the Scirra Store on your computer so long as you have paid for the item.
- (b) Backup Copies. You may also make copies of purchases made in the Scirra Store as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- (a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of items purchased from the Scirra Store.
- (b) Distribution. You may not distribute items purchased in the store outside of the license agreement the item is purchased under.
- (c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Scirra Store or purchases in the Scirra Store, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation or expressly permitted through the license the item is purchased under.
- (d) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend purchases in the Scirra Store.
- (e) Support Services. Scirra Ltd may provide you with support services related to the Scirra Store ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the Scirra Store and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. Sellers who distribute their assets through the store may also offer support services. The support they offer will also be considered part of the Scirra Store and subject to the terms and conditions in this EULA.
- (f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the Scirra Store.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Scirra may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of purchases you have downloaded from the Scirra Store in your possession.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the Scirra Store and any copies thereof are owned by Scirra Ltd or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the Scirra Store is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Scirra Ltd and the licensing agreements the items in the store are sold under.
5. NO WARRANTIES
Scirra Ltd expressly disclaims any warranty for the Scirra Store. The Scirra Store is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Scirra Ltd does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Scirra Store. Scirra Ltd makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Scirra Ltd further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Scirra Ltd be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the Scirra Store, even if Scirra Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Scirra Ltd be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Scirra Ltd shall have no liability with respect to the content of the Scirra Store or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
7. GOVERNING LAW
All disputes are to be settled through courts in the United Kingdom. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws in the United Kingdom. All parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom. If any part of this agreement is deemed unenforcable or invalid by the law, the remaining parts of the agreement will remain in effect.