Creative Commons License
You may notice browsing some of the tutorials on our website that you see this:
Share and Copy this Tutorial
You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt this work with correct attribution. Click for more info.
For a full description of the license terms please visit creativecommons.org
Any tutorial with this license means you are free to share, publish, commercialise, adapt and transmit as long as you follow the conditions of the license.
An important necessity of sharing the content licensed under CC is that you must provide attribution under our specified terms. Our terms are:
- You must hyperlink directly to the original tutorial on this website (e.g. https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/37/beginners-guide-to-construct-2)
- You must hyperlink to the original authors profile URL
- The hyperlink must be clearly visible on the page with a similar font size as the main tutorial
- The hyperlink must show the original authors username
- The hyperlink must be a followed link (you can't add rel="nofollow" to the link)
- The hyperlink must exist on every page that the content exists on (not just the footer on the last page of content)
- The hyperlink must exist in standard HTML visible even with scrips disabled and not use any other form of obfuscation or redirection (such as URL shorteners)
Below is an example of a correctly attributed tutorial:
Beginner's Guide to Construct 2 originally published by Ashley
Please contact support if you have any questions or queries about this license and we would be more than happy to clarify and help you implement.