How do I make an object go to an x, y of the screen?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:58 am

I have been meaning to check out LiteTween lately - but I've been finding it just as easy to do them manually - so I'm not sure exactly what results you're getting.

When you say "it does work, but not with the plugin" what do you mean? What part works and what part doesn't?

If it's moving to the position, but then it's kind of "floating" around when you move - that's easy to solve. If it's something else, then try to explain specifically. ;)

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:13 am

Also consider that a third-part addon may have issues, and in that case you may need to report it in the official topic for the addon.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:35 pm

SoldjahBoy wrote:I have been meaning to check out LiteTween lately - but I've been finding it just as easy to do them manually - so I'm not sure exactly what results you're getting.

When you say "it does work, but not with the plugin" what do you mean? What part works and what part doesn't?

If it's moving to the position, but then it's kind of "floating" around when you move - that's easy to solve. If it's something else, then try to explain specifically. ;)

~Sol

@Soldjah

I got angry, so I decided to see if the viewpoint expression you gave me actually worked. So I made that if I clicked L, it would spawn that Heart at:
X: ViewportLeft(0)+45
Y: ViewportTop(0)+452.5
And that worked. But Litetween doesn't take expressions, so I turned to variables, but that didn't help, either.
*Insert Signature here*
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Kyatric wrote:Also consider that a third-part addon may have issues, and in that case you may need to report it in the official topic for the addon.

@Kyatric

Okay, I might try posting a comment to them.
*Insert Signature here*
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:00 pm

You just set the LiteTween X & Y explicitly. You can use expressions if you want.
http://www.blackhornettechnologies.com/ ... Tween.capx
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:14 am

@lunarray Fixed it up for me! The Problem is solved.
*Insert Signature here*
B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?