How do I test my project using cocoonJS

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:47 am

Hi all,

I just bought the Construct 2 personal license and very much exited and eager to create and launch games. Now I have a test game which I am trying to check it in CocoonJS Launcher, but I am getting Issues

Here's what happened

* Exported from Construct 2 with CocoonJS
* Signed up with cocoonJS
* Loaded the exported file to my dropbox
* And finally when I try to copy and paste the link in the URL area in cocoonJS launcher in my mobile

It gives me three options --> Run CocoonJS using Canvas+, Webview+ or Webview

Cavnas+ loads but showing me an error, the other two goes to the dropbox.
Note: I have check many tutorials, and in a step it says you should get "YOUR APP" option after the splash screen, but I don't get that in this new version. I am getting YOUR COCOONJS.

Well i exported as a .apk file from cocoonjs and installed in mobile. It works fine. But I can't preview in CocoonJS Launcher.

Help me out here :cry:
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Anybody !!!
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Message: Opperand can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi there,
If you are using dropbox links, you should add dl to the url so that it can download your file. something like this: https://dl.dropbox.com/....
B

Post » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Its not clear

Are you asking the capx file for checking the issue or
Suggesting something else
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:39 pm

No, I mean the Cocoonjs Launcher. After the loading screen you should select "Your cocoonjs", then the URL tab at the top. You will see the URL bar there and the 3 choices as you mentioned. If your zip file is stored in your dropbox, then you should add "dl" to the link of it as I wrote above so it can download and unzip the file. Then you can select the option you want according to your game's features.
B

Post » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:41 am

Thanks mate....Its done. I didn't know about the "dl" thing. Your detailed explanation helped mate.

But I am actually getting some graphical error. It didn't come when I converted into .apk and installed. Anyways I will look the source file again.
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:14 am

Why're you didn't just preview your game directly using the launcher?

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/247/ho ... al-network
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

If you play Puyo Puyo games, you can meet me at the Puyo Puyo English Community Discord: https://discord.gg/0k41S8ARwvY2iTIQ
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:24 am

That's a good idea and I am gonna try this next time.
B
S

Return to How do I....?