R190 TAB LAYOUT graphic bug

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Problem Description

Hi, i have 1 year using the construct 2 steam in my windows 7 32 edition, and i not have any problem, but when change my Operating System for the other version (64 bits) i have this problem in the layout/event sheet window

I can´t see the tabs and can´t see few other layouts ¿any idea?

pd: this is my graphic card with the the updated drivers

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (NO)
    • FireFox: (NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (NO)

Operating System and Service Pack

____ WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE (64 edition) ____

Construct 2 Version ID

____ R190 STEAM LICENSE ____

• Ashley - For your info, black fillings like this are similar to the symptoms I saw before my editor crash problem (the one that I put down to a web font).

Guillermo - A bit of a random question - are you using webfonts and, if so, does this still happen if you choose a system default font instead? I recently saw symptoms like this when my (non-steam sourced) editor was crashing. After removing almost all of my plugins, I removed a web font and the problem has gone away.... (for now, at least!)

(see this recent thread)

• I'm pretty sure display glitches like this are graphics driver problems. In the past similar glitches have been fixed by a driver update. It's perfectly possible that the latest driver is still buggy.

I don't think there is anything we can do about this - that blanked out section is handled and drawn by our UI library, so it's not our code.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm pretty sure display glitches like this are graphics driver problems. In the past similar glitches have been fixed by a driver update. It's perfectly possible that the latest driver is still buggy.

I don't think there is anything we can do about this - that blanked out section is handled and drawn by our UI library, so it's not our code.

I tested the other construct2 releases and have this problem from the r149 onward, i have another computer (laptop) with the intel mobile graphic and dont have any problem with the window, but again consider as a program bug that must be corrected

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)